Leave a comment
September 30, 2015 by mrcaseyhistory
Another great video from John Green! The questions below are not required, but they will help you benefit more from watching. Enjoy!
- What time of year did the Nile flood? Was it regular?
- How was the Egyptian view of the afterlife different than the Mesopotamian view? What might have influenced those beliefs?
- During which kingdom (old/middle/new) were the pyramids built?
- Who was the big important god of the Old Kingdom?
- What were the two forms of writing called and what were they used for?
- During which kingdom (old/middle/new) did the Nubians take control of Egypt?
- Who was the big important god of the Middle Kingdom and where did he come from?
- During which kingdom (old/middle/new) did Egypt try to take over other lands and expand the empire?
- Who was Akhenaten?
- “King Tut lived around the same time that the pyramids were built.” True or false? Explain.